jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

My fake plastic love

I here to make you undertand diferent points. So, I'll write in English cause it's your favorite language and maybe you got me. In portuguese whatever I say you didn't undertand. It's hard to explain all those things, Maybe I'm a fuckin' chicken but I trying. I live like a broken man, like a no life hard bitch, and in fell in love with you, a lovefool, all the things in my life are changed. You don't have idea that how much this is important to me, and you fuckin' distroy my heart sometimes, play with me. Would be better if I just turn e run, forgot every fuckin moment and history of our lifes. But it's hard, I tell it before. The pure love change for a fake plastic love, you got now? I wish you have. I don't know what kinda thing I have to made do fix that. I just don't know if I can or want. Sorry.